Best suv ever.
By Stuart on
2000 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV
I love the car! It has plenty of power all around. The interior comfort is great for long trips. I love the way it drives like a sedan, but still feels like an suv. I also like the peace of mind its many safety features give you. The interior is surprisingly roomy and luxurious. It is the first car I've ever had that keeps reseling itself. The more I drive it the more I love it. I have had it for over eight years. I have never had a problem except for routine service. I am sold on Lexus quality. I still receive compliments on it all the time. Even after eight years it still doesn't look outdated at all. I also enjoy the lexus premium sound system and the six disc cd changer. It sounds great.
Favorite Features
The excellent service I get from my Lexus dealer, outstanding reliability, gas mileage, Lexus premium sound systemm is better than my home surrouund sound, six disc cd changer, storage space, quality of materials.
Suggested Improvements
A single in dash cd player would be nice in addition to the changer. Larger fuel tank, better turning radius, add compass and miles to empty to information display