1999 Lexus RX 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 300 model:
PERFECTION!
By Bdiddy on 04/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV AWD

GOOD CAR!!! BUY BUY BUY!!

1999 Lexus RX300
By R Giles on 04/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV

This is a luxurious car that still has the size and safety of an SUV. The car has been very reliable and almost defect free. Lexus did do warrenty repair work on the fuel intake system and the exhaust manifold. I would definitely buy another one.

RX300 Pretty Damn Fun
By acknbad on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV

As a devoted Chevy truck man, it was fun and easy to switch over to the front-drive RX.

Expensive with problems
By ExpensiveFun on 03/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV AWD

I was so happy with my 96 ES300 I got an RX300 for winters. What a disappointment. Within a year I had it in 3 times for the same problem. I never had service other than oil changes on the 96. It rattles alot. I just had my 45,000 maintenance and feel as though I got charged $90 an hour for labor when it looks no different and I have no proof for what was done.

RX300 input
By BigEasyRX on 02/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV AWD

Best Luxury SUV for the money.

love it
By kirsten on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV AWD

beautiful car, loved the steering, efficient, not very expensive, great vehicle for a family to use!!

Love It
By HTown on 02/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV

I recently purchased a RX300 with 50K + miles, but to this day not problems. The comfort is exceptional and it handles really well, with the exception of U-turns the raduis is not that good. All in all I have enjoyed and people are very impressed with it's luxurious feel and look.

My first Lexus
By sp8891 on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV

I bought this used with 50,000 miles...have put on 10, 000 since. Great ride, luxury feel, but still functional. I especially like that it's lower to the ground to get into but high enough to see the road ahead clearly. I drove an Infiniti Q45 before this one, and was sure I would miss it, but I am happier with this small SUV and would buy it again.

I love this car
By Somebody on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV AWD

I bought this car in 1999 and love it ever since. I recently purchased it after my 3-year lease expired. Overall great car, except for the fuel economy, though that's a problem with most SUVs.

I love this car
By somebody on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)