2015 Lexus NX 300h Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Lexus NX 300h - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NX 300h model:

Sporty drive option in NX 300h
By Satya Yarramsetty

2015 Lexus NX 300h 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

It has very good interior design. I own NX 300h for 4 months. In fact I ordered it November and I got it during March. I had my friends bought non lexus brands. They all liked mine. Two people said..driver cabin is just like "cockpit". My niece is 7 year old and he liked it very much, and whenever he rides, he asks me to choose the drive mode in "SPORT". It is very big difference. You feel the drive is so easy with comfort and nice pick up. It is our first Lexus and first Hybrid. All of my family members are very proud of it.

Waited a year for the NX to arrive
By socaldriver15

2015 Lexus NX 300h 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I had been looking for a compact SUV for about a year and test drove pretty much everything on the market. I had been driving a 2001 Lexus RX300 and really loved that car and did not want the larger footprint of the newer RX models. My ideal car would be the layout of the old RX300 with updated electronics and slightly sportier handling, with the comfort typical of lexus and toyota seating. The new NX was the closest I could find to my ideal car. It has a footprint closer to the old RX than to the new RX and has sportier handling than the new RX. It can park in the compact spots in my parking garage at work although it is a tight fit.

One of my favorite features of the NC300h is the cool seat feature. Being warm in SoCal it is lovely to be able to get into the car and have cool air blowing on my neck when I'm driving. I use this feature most of the time in the summer and it is a better cool seat than other models I have test driven. I also like the seat comfort.

I wish the seats were slightly wider as I have wide hips but overall the seats are one of the most comfortable on the market. I wish there were a little more trunk space but overall this car works really well for me.

Beautiful Little SUV Hybrid
By jrgdds

2015 Lexus NX 300h 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

IMO, The way that the NX300h handles and accelerates is way better than some of the professional reviewers have claimed especially wen driving in sports mode. The NX300h is well appointed for comfort as one would expect from Lexus, and the cars technology is probably more than most people will ever require, but it's there if you need it. The interior has a well thought out ergonomic design.

My favorite features are the HUD, The blind spot monitor,And the ability to scroll through My USB interface Mp3 folders while driving. This was locked and annoying on older Lexus models. The 31 mpg doesn't hurt either.

My only knock on the car is it's touch pad interface. It can be a little bit of a distraction. 90% of the time this can be over come easily by using the steering wheel interface. But I would suggest that Lexus go back to the mouse style interface.

Love the 300h
By mozy_n

2015 Lexus NX 300h 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I did not even want to test drive the 300h based on the review of it being sluggish. I'm glad I did. I drove all 3 configurations of this car and like the handling and ride of the hybrid the best. I did and do NOT find it sluggish. It has much better accelleration than the Kia Sorento we traded in. Breaking is excellent also. Handling, comfort are all as you would expect from Lexus. This is our first Lexus and first hybrid. We get 35 mpg city and hwy. We have had it for 2 months. I really just wanted to comment on the accelleration and breaking as that comes up as a negative on some reviews. If you are looking at an NX I suggest you try the hybrid to see how you like it.

Ride comfort, quietness, mileage, user interface, voice command and all the safety gadgets.

Not one thing. It is exactly what we were looking for.

• SUV