cruiser
By ice10 on
2013 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
THis is a huge cruiser with a great ride quality. I drove the Infinity QX, Benz GL, BMW X5, and Range Rovers/ Land Rover. LX 570 did not have the best acceleration, handling, or looks. But it did have the best ride quality and reliability. I heard horror stories about MB GL and Range Rover/Land Rover. The dealers make more money on fixing these cars than selling them. I havent heard too many horror stories about the BMW's. At the end of the day, I wanted my wife to by the porsche SUV. Porsche is the only car that I am willing to forgive for less than a reliable history. If you ever drove the porsche, you'll know what I am talking about. AS always, my wife won so we got the Lexus LX.
Favorite Features
Great ride quaity. Very quiet interior. We can now hear kids yelling and screaming much more clearly than before.
Suggested Improvements
If Lexus can make the LX handle like a porsche, I will never get any other cars besides the lexus. Gas milage SUCKS. If you worry about gas milage, you probably can't afford to buy this car anyway.