2013 Lexus LX 570 Consumer Reviews

2013 Lexus LX 570 - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic - (3 reviews )
2013 Lexus LX570
By redsix on 01/19/15 23:32 PM (PST)

2013 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Purchased this vehicle as CPO. This vehicle will definitely not attract most of the SUV lovers. It's fuel economy is not great and it holds too less for what it needs. As the review says there are many other options that have better features. The new HID adaptive headlights with the spindle grill definitely update the car to certain degree. If you want to buy a large, flagship SUV that has awesome "Lexus" reliability and descent maintenance cost that you'll keep for a decade or so while treated welcome at the dealers, this is your car. Otherwise, go lease the European rides and return them as soon as your lease is up or get rid of them once the warranty ends.

Lexus LX 570
By rjb12 on 09/14/13 11:57 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle on July 30, 2013. Nothing but problems. First day tire pressure warning light came. Took it back to the dealer and they repaired it driving home 8 miles later came on again. Took back to dealer and they replaced sensors. On Thursday September 12 car completely shut down very scary moment. Lost all power SCRA light came on, warnings lights, engine lights on. Couldn't restart no power, head lights stayed on locked in park couldn't do anything even lock doors to call Lexus. Lexus service sent out a tow truck and they had to put the car on dollies in order to tow it back to dealer Newport Lexus Sales Manager explained that vehicle is dangerous refused to replace it.

cruiser
By ice10 on 08/09/12 00:19 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

THis is a huge cruiser with a great ride quality. I drove the Infinity QX, Benz GL, BMW X5, and Range Rovers/ Land Rover. LX 570 did not have the best acceleration, handling, or looks. But it did have the best ride quality and reliability. I heard horror stories about MB GL and Range Rover/Land Rover. The dealers make more money on fixing these cars than selling them. I havent heard too many horror stories about the BMW's. At the end of the day, I wanted my wife to by the porsche SUV. Porsche is the only car that I am willing to forgive for less than a reliable history. If you ever drove the porsche, you'll know what I am talking about. AS always, my wife won so we got the Lexus LX.