2010 Lexus LX 570 SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic - (4 reviews )
Best vehicle
By chiggy1 on 08/09/13 04:32 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus LX 570 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is my third Lexus, the first two were LX 470's and after I sold the last one I decided to get a two year old Rang Rover Sport (supercharged) for a change. And what a change, overheating problems, brakes binding requiring new pads and rotors after 30,000Km and a leaking sunroof that caused a wiring short inside the passenger side quarter panel. Looked good and was reasonably comfortable and was incredibly fast with that supercharger, but horribly let down by reliability issues. I then decided that for that kind of money I should get something I know would be reliable like my two previous Lexus's. I wasn't disappointed and have found the LX 570 to be many times nicer than the the 470

LX-570 Review - I Love This Car!
By ashron on 10/03/12 17:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus LX 570 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

It has been 3 years and 60,000 miles since I purchased my 2010 Lexus LX 570 brand new from Lexus dealership in Santa Monica, California. The more I drive my LX, the more I am convinced that I made the right choice! When I did my search for a new car, my only requirements were to drive a large luxury SUV. As an owner of 2 companies that drives approximately 20,000 miles a year, my needs were "Luxury" and "Utility". I test drove BMW's X5, Mercedes GL-450, Land Rover, The Audi Q7, Cadillac Escalade, and the Lincoln Navigator. In my opinion, the LX-570 had many advantages over the others. It's ride was the smoothest and quietest. It was COMFORTABLE! (Extremely comfortable in fact) Ergonomically, none of the others came even close. It's navigation with Destination Assist was by far the most advanced and easiest to use. (I use it all the time and love it). Fit and finish and especially reliability are second to none. It's size was also very appealing to me. It's not too big such as the Escalade and Navigator, and yet it's still big enough for a 3rd row seat. It's also very wide and roomy inside which I really like. The European SUVs on the other hand, felt very narrow and tight and many lacked the 3rd row seat. I have had the opportunity to drive my LX in various driving conditions. From day to day L.A. traffic, to a 300+ mile drive in stormy rain and snow thru windy mountain roads and even driving all the way to Montana and back with 5 adults and fully loaded with gear. (5500 miles in 19 days to visit all the major national parks in the western states, including, Yellow Stone, Teton, Glacier, Olympic, Mount Rainier, Mount Saint Helen, Redwood Forest, etc) I have also done several day long trips to various other cities such as Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson and San Francisco to name just a few. (I do several trade shows each year) In all my travels, whether I'm driving thru the desert at 120 degrees Fahrenheit or in inclement weather, I find the LX comfortable, luxurious, quiet, smooth and reassuring.

Perfection
By Betty on 08/08/10 08:27 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus LX 570 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Very Happy with my purchase. Test drove Range Rover, LR4, and H2, none of with could come close in any category. Center Consul Cool Box is convenient.

Very Pleased
By Tom on 08/08/10 08:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus LX 570 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Almost purchased another G55 AMG but am glad I didn't. The Lexus is far better for on road comfort then the Benz,and the off-roading is about the same. Its also far better looking in and out and boast more amenities. Very Glad I made the switch.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus LX 570 Suv in VA is:

$156 per month*