Another Fine Lexus You've Got Me In!
By David Mac on
2009 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
This is my 7th Lexus and my second LX (1st was 1998). This vehicle is SO much more than the previous model - and not only in price! I have physical limitations and this vehicle makes entry, exit and driving easy, easy, easy. Yes, the gas mileage is poor, but you just have to know that up front and move on. We also have an '07 GX which I would say is the better vehicle for the price. But I have trouble getting in and out of it. Still a great car. My LX has ALL the options. Some seem absurd (i.e., unnecessary), but we are learning to use them all. I love the no key function (again, an ease of entry issue), AND especially the air cooled seats. Anyone will enjoy this if you can get over price.
Favorite Features
The air cooled seats, keyless start and entry (never have to take key out of pocket), adjustable height control (automatically lowers when shut off), GREAT audio system, AND it lets me download all my CDs so I don't have to carry them around. Oh, and I even have grown accustomed to the cool box!
Suggested Improvements
1. I think the trip/mileage information would be better if on the Nav screen like in the '07 RX. 2. When the sun hits the dash in certain ways and at certain times on the passenger side, it creates an annoying glare for the front passenger (remedied with a towel).