2009 Lexus LX 570 - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic - (7 reviews )
LX 570 THE Luxury SUV
By Furman Walter on 04/22/10 05:57 AM (PDT)

2009 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I traded a 2007 GX in 2009. The LX is the finest automobile I have ever driven!!Have had Navagator and Escilade! The LX 570 beats them hands down!!! After one year of driving I have had NO problems!!! I would purchase a Lexus again!! Furman Walter

Another Fine Lexus You've Got Me In!
By David Mac on 08/22/09 16:28 PM (PDT)

2009 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 7th Lexus and my second LX (1st was 1998). This vehicle is SO much more than the previous model - and not only in price! I have physical limitations and this vehicle makes entry, exit and driving easy, easy, easy. Yes, the gas mileage is poor, but you just have to know that up front and move on. We also have an '07 GX which I would say is the better vehicle for the price. But I have trouble getting in and out of it. Still a great car. My LX has ALL the options. Some seem absurd (i.e., unnecessary), but we are learning to use them all. I love the no key function (again, an ease of entry issue), AND especially the air cooled seats. Anyone will enjoy this if you can get over price.

Awesome
By Dan on 07/10/09 15:13 PM (PDT)

2009 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I will never drive another SUV and I have never been more happy with a purchase in my life. Power, comfort, ease of driving. A true machine.

Nice, Very NIce
By I Luv Cars on 04/21/09 11:56 AM (PDT)

2009 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Traded in a Mercedes GL450 for this car. While the Mercedes drove more like a car vs. a large SUV the LX570 is much more of a luxurious ride. There is also much more interior space. My three kids noticed it before I did. We have much less issues with "Stop touching me!". We had a road trip in the car and found it to be very comfortable. Very pleasurable to drive. Lots of extras on the car. The Navigation system was outstanding and easy to use. The sound system is great and the kids loved the built in DVD. Overall a very nice car. We liked it better than the Mercedes, and the Range Rover.

Ultimate of the Ultimates!
By Big Ride on 02/17/09 23:27 PM (PST)

2009 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is simply the ultimate, go anywhere do anything with class luxury SUV available on the planet. Our family owned the 2003 LX 470 and that was great, but this is beyond great. We looked at the best from Land Rover, Mercedes and even the Cadillac and there was no comparison. Value for value, reliability for reliability and capability for capability there is no other SUV that compares. Own one and you will understand!

The Land Cruiser of a King
By LXplorer57 on 02/11/09 10:33 AM (PST)

2009 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This vehicle is the 4th LX we have purchased. Following in the traditions of our LX 450 and two LX 470s, the LX 570 continues Lexus' trend of building quality vehicles that will endure the abuse of winters in Upstate New York, while also continuing to perform at a high level. The ride quality is excellent, with active height control and driver-controlled suspension. The Adaptive Front Lighting System finally makes its appearance on the flagship Lexus SUV, which makes navigating the winding roads of the Adirondacks that much easier in darkness. The styling is reminiscent of the LS 460, carefully lifted and placed upon an LX chassis. You will not be disappointed with this vehicle.

Smooth rider
By vikster on 12/11/08 05:46 AM (PST)

2009 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

People who buy Lexus want the reliability and quality of a Toyota but the luxury of a German SUV and the maintenance of a Japanese car. That is what I get in this SUV. Great amount of technology, decent ride. Seats could be better and the ride and handling needs to be improved by a long way when compared to the range rover which feels more sturdy. For someone that has owned range rover, bmw x5, merc ML I have to say this does compete with them but it too has its shortfalls like the other SUVs.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Lexus LX 570 in VA is:

$161 per month*