2007 Lexus LX 470 SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (4 reviews )
Fantastic SUV!
By alexandre Vieira on 08/05/10 09:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm from Monroe, NY a few months ago we had 31 inches of snow, no problem. It was amazing the way the car just cut into the snow, up stiff hills, of course you cannot fly through the snow, but you will not get stuck. I had Land Cruiser 99 for many years, I almost cried when I traded it in for this car in 2007, but I'm in love again. A friend of mine told me one day, "The only thing that will stop a Land Cruiser, is if the road is closed." The fuel economy concerns me, but my LX 470 is sitting in my garage, shiny and clean, we only drive it on the weekends. I have also IS 250, but I've been thinking of switching to a ES350, we need a bigger car.

I absolutely love my 07 LX470
By Mom of Two on 03/25/09 20:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've been wanting to get a Lexus SUV for quite some time. I waited until I was able to find the right price. I also wanted to get the older body type instead of the new 570's, which look a bit odd to me. I absolutely love this car! It has great handling, smooth ride, and a beautiful interior. It came fully loaded and you can't ask for anything more. The only downside is of course the gas mileage. But why would you buy an SUV without knowing that you would be paying a lot for gas. Anyhow, we've taken it to various off road terrains and it handles nice. I would highly recommend this car to any family!

Lexus LX 470 -1st Lexus Experience
By NC Lexus 470 on 09/23/07 19:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The 470 is a very smooth riding enjoyable truck that offers enough HP for beaches to mountains. The gas mileage is worse than my former Chevy Suburban but the smooth quality ride is a little better. Note to those considering: the navigation system is really bad. It blocks the driver and passenger from searching for anything while the vehicle is moving. There is no work-around and we were told there was a bypass by two dealerships we contacted when we couldn't figure out how I could use it while my husband drove. It is a huge flaw in the vehicle if you do more than local driving. Lots of room in the interior and would love to keep but probably last Lexus due to nav limits.

Awesome car
By CYM on 09/14/07 14:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great car. I rated most of the comfort, performance, etc., a 9 and not a 10 because when rating car's comfort, a car is the gold standard compared to an SUV. For an SUV, it is pretty comfortable, esp. for one that can go off-road and isn't a "crossover." The only complaint I have heard is that the style is "dated." I would disagree, it's a nice looking car that's tough, yet refined and not crazy looking like some of the new SUVs around. It does eat up gas, but that's expected with a V8 in an SUV. Great car if you want to be able to go anywhere. Better value compared to any other lux SUVs in terms of options that come with it as a standard.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.