2005 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Review: The Best SUV in the Market..3r

2005 Lexus LX 470 SUV - Consumer Review

The Best SUV in the Market..3rd Purchase
By David on

2005 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Simply the best SUV Truck money can buy. I first purchased this truck in 1999 in white, again in 2003 in Galactic Gray, and now again in White Blizzard. Each time I reviewed all competitive models including Cadillac, Land Rover, Hummer, etc. and kept coming with the same conclusion: "This is simply the best designed, most comfortable, roomy, and best handling SUV in the market today!" I even got to Crash test the 2003 with a Snow Plow and while I did not win, the vehicle handled the impact better than any vehicle ever owned. I was safe and once repaired, it drove as well as before. The LX 470 is quiet, permitting total enjoyment over long highway rides, with the entire family in tow.

Sound System, comfort controls, night vision, and overall handling is top features. Design is timeless and fit and finish is without equal. Cannot find better at any price. Service is also a big "10". In summary....I like all the features and find no flaws.

This vehicle is perfect. Other articles suggest the LX 470 could use more power but I have plenty of tickets from my Ferarri - so why bother. Might also improve on the back removeable row of seats - maybe they could stow in the floor like Ford vehicles.