2004 Lexus LX 470 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (65 reviews )
love my lexus
By steveR 22 on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

this is my second lx470 my other was a 2002 model. Never had 1 day of trouble with it. On the 2004 model they took a great truck and made it even better. I love it. Im approaching my 1st 1000 miles and getting ready to bring in for the complimentary oil change. The only thing that would have made an even bigger improvement is if they would have come up with third row seating that fold into the floor like some other large suvs also I would have liked a better choice of colors.

Best SUV Ever!
By johnnyjjjj on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned many SUV's. Not one can compare to the Lexus. The drive and technology are unsurpassed. The service and follow through from the dealership are unmatched. I'm definitely a converted Lexus owner.

lexus
By JakeJacobs on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Very Nice Vehicle I will definitely consider a Lexus again & recommend the vehicle to anyone that is in the market it handles & does everyghing well

SUV 2 enjoy
By flysuv on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Like the feel, comfort, low noise of the SUV. Build quality is excellent. Feels like driving a smooth sedan (our other Mercedes); just at a higher ground level. Love the Mark Levinson Sound. Cargo space.

Nothing but Lexus
By Bromad on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This automobile has been more than I ever imagined. It has met all of my expectations and beyond. To add to the top, every Lexus Service Department, I have ever encountered, has been top notch and had the most impeccable customer service all the way around. That is priceless. I will ONLY own a Lexus from now on.