2004 Lexus LX 470 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (65 reviews )
Nothing like it
By Satan on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

A truly competent vehicle. Very agile compared to my 2000 Pathfinder despite the extra wt. Wouldn't mind some extra power. Impeccable reliability

Lexus Quality Again
By Jerry053 on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I recently bought the Lexus LX 470 and WOW what a high quality, fun to drive, SUV. After driving all the competitor SUV'S in it's class. the Lexus stood out hands down. It is an extremely safe and well built SUV that holds its value over the years. It is absolutely loaded with standard equipment and very few options. The navigation system is redesigned for this year and works flawlessly. Extremely impressed with this vehicle and may just buy another one for my wife.

Lexus LX 470
By A.L. on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Exceeded our expectations. Our 3rd Lexus we have owned.

true lexus
By jcy on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a real luxuary SUV. I just traded in my 2003 LX470 for 2004 model (you may wonder why?, can't come out with good reason but I like it's new navigation system and rear view camera)

great suv
By happydaz0 on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

i have allways driven a m.b. suv..this lx470 is light years ahead...i enjoy this suv in rain and snow as it holds the road very well...my next sedan will be a lexus...NO MORE M.B...THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING

Best luxury SUV in the World
By sea3 on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV is for riding in style. It is not for the family of 5 or more, but if you want to ride in style, this is the suv for you. All of the other suv's (navigator, escalade, range rover, etc) ride like a brick. This is pure luxury and if you can afford, don't miss out on it. This is the bentley of SUV's.

This is a great car
By hlhma on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Compared with any other SUV, this vehicle is definitely the best. The design is so impressive. It is fun to drive, easy to handle. It is classified as an SUV, but it feels way better than many smaller sedans. Acceleration is amazing. You barely can hear any noise inside this vehicle. I agree that this vehicle does not perfectly fit into the SUV category, but rather it is an LUV for "Luxury Utility Vehicle".

Lexus experience
By Texas Lexus on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd LX470 and I drive 50000 miles annually. They are great and this one is even smoother and better. It does lack horsepower and the performance related thereto...

Wonderful
By Davis1 on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is simply hands down the nicest large suv on the planet. I also looked at the Escalade and the difference in night and day. The interior of the Cadillac is made from the cheapest plastic imaginable. The quality in the LX is top-notch. If you want the best, and believe me I've tried them ALL, the LX470 is as good as it gets.

What a SUV!!!!
By Egidio on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

i switch to a lexus from mercedes. I can't believe how comfortable this SUV is. Being stuck in traffic is very tolerable when I driving my LX470. Can't wait for a newer model to arrive!!!!