Used 2004 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Lexus LX 470 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (65 reviews )

Best GPS system anywhere!
By HappyLexusOwner

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Lexus 470! The car handles well, looks great, and has gotten me through some wicked snow storms and rain squalls. The interior is roomy and the sound system rocks.

The Lexus GPS system is second to none. I have compared it to BMW's and Mercedes' GPS systems, and there is no contest. The Lexus system is faster, easier to read, and accurate. I never worry about getting lost or finding my way to a new destination.

My only complaint is the design of the third-row feature. The good news: the seats are full-size, and easily accomodate adults or older children without crowding. Unfortunately, they are a pain in the neck to fold up and store, and equally challenging to fold down and use.

Lexus LX470
By michaelbell

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great SUV. Can't wait to buy my next one.

Driver and passenger door pull-out side pockets like the LS430. A retractable overhead cover when you open the rear door to protect from the rain. Park assist. Back up alarm.

Great Car!
By Tim Currin

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Amazing handling for a full time four wheel drive SUV. Super interior appointments. Great looking exterior. Navigation system is wonderful.

Lexus LX 470
By Lexus driver

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Lexus! My son drives a 2003 Range Rover and my family agrees that the Lexus is much more comfortable to ride. It is just an amazing SUV!

Everything!!!

Maybe a sound alert for backing as opposed to the birds eye view monitor.

Excellent vehicle.
By jcppsu

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle is wonderful! I had a Previa van and found the gas mileage to be about the same. Yes it takes higher premium gas as my husband always points out but I am worth the few cents difference! It is so quiet inside you have to be careful of horns and ambulances..you may not hear them. Drawbacks-cd player is in a place that does not let you touch it unless stopped.(Safety minded!) It is sooo comfortable..! I have told my hubby if he never buys me another one, I'm keeping this one forever!

The quiet ride. Blue tooth technology GPS guidance-now I never get lost! Luxurious interior.

You can't improve on perfection. I give it a 10!!!!!!