2004 Lexus LX 470 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (65 reviews )
wonderful
By jburke on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

this suv is awesome. by far the best vehicle ive ever owned. navigator and escalade do not even compair. i highly recommend

What a SUV
By Barry Williams on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I am a very large man and did not think that I would be able to really have the comfort I had in my Navagator.I was wrong. It has lots of room and there is good head room. It runs like a champ and the people at the dealership are just tops in all departments. The ony thing I would like a better number on is MPG and that is not real bad but it is just OK. I could not be more pleased and plan to always own a Lexus and it should be a LX470. :-)

LX 470 after 2500 miles
By rcf8000 on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I just returned home after a 2000 mile vacation trip in our new LX. It doesn't handle, steer, or get gas mileage like a car, but we loved the smooth, quiet ride, and found the power to be more than adequate in most situations. The nav system was very useful, but it sometimes created routes that made no sense; maybe it is malfunctioning, or maybe we don't fully understand it. Any nav that needs a half inch thick instruction book should be designed to be more user friendly. But I'm hooked; I will have to have a nav system in any cars that I buy in the future.

best
By lx470 on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

best car in texas

A true Luxury Auto
By Caywood on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I looked and drove every SUV that was for sale. The LX470 was and is by far the top performance, easy to handle, comfortable,and beautiful auto I have ever owned. I was always a Mercedes person until I bought my Lexus. Wow what an Auto! If you have not Driven a Lexus you are missing an outstanding Car.

PLEASANT TO DRIVE
By MBG on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

THIS SUV IS VERY VERY QUIET AND MUCH LESS STRESSFULL THAN MY PREVIOUS BMW X5 I LOVE IT I HOPE TO ENJOY THAT EXTRA SIZE THE STERRING IS SUPERB

I LOVE WHAT LEXUS DO TO US.!
By jo-ne on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

THE ONLY THING THAT I REGRET TO THIS VEHICLE ARE PAYMENTS AND GAS MILEAGE. BUT COMFORT, STYLE LUXURY ARE THE BEST SPECIALLY THE SUSPENSION.IT LEVELED TO ANY ANGLE YOU PARK THE LX470. AMAZING! HONDA SPECIALIST 2001.

None better
By Greg Gebhardt on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd LX470. One of the nicest vehicals I have ever driven. With decent tires you can't ever get stuck. Best 4 wheeel drive in its class. Quiet and comfortable. The Lx470 will do large number of miles in a day with no stress to the driver.

awesome suv
By sampan on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

i don't know why that they said about lack of horsepower? was it because everything on this car is perfect? common!

no title
By kokopeli on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Well built, quality SUV. Expensive yes, but the cost is offset by the joy of driving and the dependability. Better than any of the three Mercedes I owned. The bottom line is: would I buy another one. The answer:yes.But why would I want to part with this one?