Luxury and Refinement Like Never Before
By SuPeRtOfFeE on
2003 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
This SUV, by far, is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. It has everything you need to live large: Navigation, Night View, Adjustable Suspension, etc. The ride quality is by far the best I have ever experienced. It's way better than my MB S500. I also enjoy this SUV's creature comforts such as the adjustable suspension. You just push a button and the car automatically lowers about four inches from normal height. The most important part of this vehicle is that it is built by Lexus, a company that promises impeccable service at the dealership and a vehicle that will provide you with trouble-free maintenance for many years.
Favorite Features
Electroluminescent Gauges, Mark Levinson Audio System, DVD Navigation, Night View, Adjustable Suspension Ride and Height, Quiet and Refined Engine
Suggested Improvements
I would improve the horsepower and the gas mileage. I don't mind much about the gas mileage - that's pretty normal for an SUV this large. The horsepower must be improved. Acceleration resembles my 1998 Toyota Sienna. Believe me, that's sad.