My glowing perception of our LX470
By lexyplu on
2003 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
This car is definitely a run for its money. Though ours cost over $70,000, our family has grown to love it. This is our second LX470 and we have no intention of living life without it. It is powerful enough to drive up steep hills, yet luxurious enough for the driver to forget that they are driving an SUV. The 8 plush leather seats accomodate the whole family and provide enough comfort to endure long journeys. The Bose sound system plays loud and clear and helps us enjoy our drives even more. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who has a taste for luxury but needs to transport a truckload of people. Definitely a 20 out of 10.
Favorite Features
I love the way it drives like a luxurious sedan. I also like the fact that it's stylish while still transporting our large family with luggage.
Suggested Improvements
More luggage space with all the seats down would be better because it is hard to transport 8 adults with more than 1 small piece of luggage, forcing you to use the overhead rack space which is bulky and unsightly. But this problem is easily fixed by using 2 cars!