2003 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Review: Luxury and Refinement Like Nev

2003 Lexus LX 470 - Consumer Review

Luxury and Refinement Like Never Before
By SuPeRtOfFeE on

2003 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV, by far, is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. It has everything you need to live large: Navigation, Night View, Adjustable Suspension, etc. The ride quality is by far the best I have ever experienced. It's way better than my MB S500. I also enjoy this SUV's creature comforts such as the adjustable suspension. You just push a button and the car automatically lowers about four inches from normal height. The most important part of this vehicle is that it is built by Lexus, a company that promises impeccable service at the dealership and a vehicle that will provide you with trouble-free maintenance for many years.

Favorite Features

Electroluminescent Gauges, Mark Levinson Audio System, DVD Navigation, Night View, Adjustable Suspension Ride and Height, Quiet and Refined Engine

Suggested Improvements

I would improve the horsepower and the gas mileage. I don't mind much about the gas mileage - that's pretty normal for an SUV this large. The horsepower must be improved. Acceleration resembles my 1998 Toyota Sienna. Believe me, that's sad.