2003 Lexus LX 470 SUV Consumer Reviews 4

2003 Lexus LX 470 SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (41 reviews )
King SUV
By jatt is the man on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

i just bought this car may 26 2003 and its a dream car for anyone. the thing i like the best is the new transmission it makes it faster and gives good mileage even though it can do better the luxury is at the top of its class and so is the exterior styling. i also tryed out the escalade and if you dont want something as expensive get that one. but you have to remember one thing you get what you pay for and the LX470 does just that.

Super SUV
By mrcofer on 04/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

One of my favorite features is the GPS system. The touch-screen technology makes it user-friendly. Also, the funky hybrid transmission gives one lots of options for off-road and on- road experience. I drive all over the state of Georgia, often in places I've never been and not sure exactly where they are. Each morning I just can't wait to get in my vehicle and take off. The only improvement possible would be to make it less expensive with better gas mileage (17 mpg, which is not bad for an SUV of any kind and better than most).

LX 470 Ultimate SUV
By DRK on 04/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Was going to buy a GX470 but upgraded to LX470 once found out about SUV Tax break for SUV over 6000 ibs GVWR thanks to edmunds.com. I am very satisfied with this ultimate Luxury SUV. Excellent ride, comfort, and value.

There is a reason not to choose GX470...
By DrJT on 03/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just got my LX470 two days ago. It's a bit surprising to myself, because I went to the dealership to buy GX470 that day. I Never liked the pre-2003 LX470 models because they look like Land Cruzer too much and is not too sporty in look. I test-drove both, and feel GX470 kind of squeezing and very unconfortable on the driver's side, too. The minor changes on the exterior makes the over-all look sporty and pretty.

Super Lexus
By Arab on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

this is the best 4x4 ever.

lexus lx470 donna's view
By donnanard on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

love the truck, performs well always. love the looks

aaaa
By aaa` on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

X Land Cruiser Owner
By SteveT on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

As an avid Land Cruiser fan (7 yrs/2 vehicles) it was difficult to put out another $10K “for the same vehicle” but after a test drive and closer evaluation of the added features it was a no brainer (these are listed below in my perceived order of value). After 2 months I’m more convinced I made the right decision. The ability to lower the vehicle has eliminated my wife “hopping” in and out and has proved to be quite useful in parking. Not only is there practically non existent road noise there is also the absence of traffic “fumes” thanks to the air quality sensor tied to external/internal air flow control. I strongly recommend this vehicle to anyone.

X Land Cruiser Owner
By stevet on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

new is better
By jcy on 10/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

just got my new LX470 a week ago, and already put in 350 miles( can't resist to spin it around the town).This car is built with the highest quality and so comfortable, smooth and luxury that you don't feel like driving a SUV. I had owned and driven Acura MDX(2001&2002 models)recently, and there is no comparison!!! You get what you pay for.