Used 2003 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Lexus LX 470 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (41 reviews )

Top Dog
By DrMike

2003 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had many SUV's over the past 10 years, but never one that was "all-in- one." This LUV (luxury utility vehicle) is the BEST of everything that I have ever wanted and enjoyed. This LUV makes me "want" to drive, even on the busiest roadways. The quality speaks volumes for the name Lexus. This is The Vehicle that you can be comfortable taking ANYWHERE, the Country Club or camping or just kicking back for a cruise on the road.

Retractable steering wheel, quality interior and voice activated navigation system.

This vehicle should have EVERY available option AND standard equipment item from Lexus-everything!

Whatelse can you say
By mad99

2003 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just picked up used 2003 LX470 and what can I say. It is the greatest SUV, I was looking to buy the GX470 but with the many complaints about the GX I was able to find used LX470 for the same price of a new GX.

Navigation, height control, interior.

Definitely more power, I know you can put a TRD supercharger in it. It'll increase your LX470 by 50% HP.

Love My LEXIE
By Caroline913

2003 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great SUV, fun to drive and I feel very safe on the highway. I love all the toys and the interior is so classy. I've owned other SUVs, but this time I've found a gem.

HEATED SEATS! Bad back, and this keeps me comfortable. Navigation is fun, and helps me find businesses, etc.

Larger storage space. Maybe in rear arm rest. No place for my CDs & personal must haves.

Luxury and Refinement Like Never Before
By SuPeRtOfFeE

2003 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV, by far, is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. It has everything you need to live large: Navigation, Night View, Adjustable Suspension, etc. The ride quality is by far the best I have ever experienced. It's way better than my MB S500. I also enjoy this SUV's creature comforts such as the adjustable suspension. You just push a button and the car automatically lowers about four inches from normal height. The most important part of this vehicle is that it is built by Lexus, a company that promises impeccable service at the dealership and a vehicle that will provide you with trouble-free maintenance for many years.

Electroluminescent Gauges, Mark Levinson Audio System, DVD Navigation, Night View, Adjustable Suspension Ride and Height, Quiet and Refined Engine

I would improve the horsepower and the gas mileage. I don't mind much about the gas mileage - that's pretty normal for an SUV this large. The horsepower must be improved. Acceleration resembles my 1998 Toyota Sienna. Believe me, that's sad.

I love my LX 470
By olihs

2003 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the second one I have had, and I feel very safe with my selection. I will continue to buy the LX 470 in the future.

Comfort, handling, roominess, seat heaters and towing capacity.

Sunglass holder - Seat coolers (if possible) along with the seat heaters.