2000 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Review: Amazing SUV

2000 Lexus LX 470 - Consumer Review

Amazing SUV
By Rob on

2000 Lexus LX 470 4dr SUV AWD

I bought this car new in 2000 and she now has 120,000 miles on her. I often comment to my friends how well the car still drives. I really mean it. After all those miles, the ride is still extraordinarily smooth. The car has held up quite well and all I have had to replace is the front brake rotors. If you are looking for comfort in a big SUV, this is the one to buy! You can get them for good prices used and since they hold up so well, don't be afraid of buying them used with maybe 50+k miles. Also, the thing is an absolute TANK when it comes to snow. I have literally taken mine through 2 feet of snow without hesitation. It's the best car in the snow that I have ever owned.

Adjustable height control suspension, wood on the wheel/shifter, power outlet in center console that is different from cigarette lighter (for cell phone charger), auto-dimming mirrors, armrests up front adjust effortlessly, adjustable suspension stiffness (sport/comfort)

Perhaps a little more power, but overall, Lexus did a great job.