LS460 F SPORT
By taylormade2107 on
2013 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)
Must say that the LS460 F Sport is much better choice then the regular model in its class. Before buying this LS, I drove the 750IL, S-class and A8. I find the LS Sport is the best choice overall in terms of looks, feels and comfort. The exterior of this the F Sport in white makes the 2014 S-class, Audi A8 or 750IL looking ugly. Lexus has done an outstanding job in the new body stye and the reason why I bought the F sport model. especially in the F Sport Model. It rides like butter in any condition. For the money and it's Lexus I wouldn't think twice. I owned the CL550 AMG 2010 and traded in for this F Sport in Aug 30 and it has been a joyable ride so far. Highly recommended car.
Favorite Features
Car has different driving modes( Eco, Sport, Sport + or Comfort) that allows the drive to switch during drive. Comfortable seats like the CL550.
Suggested Improvements
Overhead Display option should be included in this F Sport model? Allowing passenger to watch DVD while in drive? Night vision as an option like the CL550 Seat massages?
By donisland
on 04/14/14 15:51 PM (PDT)

There is NO SUCH CAR AS A MERCEDES CL550 AMG. So this make me wonder about the rest of the Lexus LS460 review.