2013 Lexus LS 460 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:
Honest Review of 2013 LS460 by Don
By donisland on 04/14/14 16:18 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Before I purchased this car I talked to a number of people who owned one and generally everyone gave it an "A" grade. Now that I have purchase mine, I AGREE COMPLETELY, with the exception of IT NEEDS MORE HORSEPOWER to keep competitive with the Mercedes S550 and BMW 750 series. I always enjoy getting into my new Lexus LS460 to drive it, and on top of my enjoyment I have received numerous compliments.

It Doesn't Get Better Than This
By mitchellrowe on 02/05/14 12:57 PM (PST)

2013 Lexus LS 460 Sedan L 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

We have owned several LS Models since 1989 when the Brand Was Born . The 2013 Base and Model "L" would win the "Grammy" and the "Oscar" . The Automobile is a Work of Art . The redesigned 2013 & 2014 have personality The "soul" of the machine enthralls the driver , each time you enter the motorized vault , and sit in the automotive pleasure , as the world can be seen outside , but not heard . Effortlessly listening to the "Levinson" , or one's own thoughts . Mechanically and Simplistically The New LS is at a New Automotive Pinnacle.

LS460 F SPORT
By taylormade2107 on 09/03/13 09:07 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Must say that the LS460 F Sport is much better choice then the regular model in its class. Before buying this LS, I drove the 750IL, S-class and A8. I find the LS Sport is the best choice overall in terms of looks, feels and comfort. The exterior of this the F Sport in white makes the 2014 S-class, Audi A8 or 750IL looking ugly. Lexus has done an outstanding job in the new body stye and the reason why I bought the F sport model. especially in the F Sport Model. It rides like butter in any condition. For the money and it's Lexus I wouldn't think twice. I owned the CL550 AMG 2010 and traded in for this F Sport in Aug 30 and it has been a joyable ride so far. Highly recommended car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Lexus LS 460 Sedan in WA is:

$147 per month*