Used 2013 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Lexus LS 460 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:

Analog clock
By John Hone

2013 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Lexus used to have digital clocks which were easy to read. Now there is a analog clock which is difficult to read primarily because the clock hands are the same color as the background which pretty much renders it useless when driving.

Awesome cruiser with AWD traction
By Timothy White

2013 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Not for bargain hunters. This is a lux-mobile.

Great if it's what you expected
By burnsideave

2013 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I have a high-pressure job & like my car to be a low-pressure, traveling sofa, so when I tested various cars (Audi A6 & A8, Mercedes 550, BMW 7 series) the LS 460 stole the show. My priorities are quiet cabin, smooth ride, great sound system and plush interior, so I'm very happy with my choice.

Much smoother acceleration and much quieter inside than prior versions of the LS. I also like the electronics, including the 12.3" split screen. It's great that I can send digital radio from my iPhone through the Mark Levinson sound system with no wires -- I'm a classical music fan and this means I can listen to lots of stations from around the world via TuneIn and similar IOS apps. Last and definitely not least, the seats are amazingly supportive and comfortable.

A few more horses would help, but not a big deal for me. Also, it would be great if adaptive cruise control were standard.

Honest Review of 2013 LS460 by Don
By donisland

2013 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Before I purchased
this car I talked to a number of people who owned one and generally everyone gave it an "A" grade.
Now that I have purchase mine, I AGREE COMPLETELY, with the exception of IT NEEDS MORE HORSEPOWER to keep competitive with the Mercedes S550 and BMW 750 series.
I always enjoy getting into my new Lexus LS460 to drive it, and on top of my enjoyment I have received numerous compliments.

The new design is a winner, they hit a homerun with this design. Inside the Car: it is very quiet and smooth riding, yet at the same time it goes around corners and curves nicely. I got the Flax color interior which we love, it is just so pretty. The drivers seat is very comortable with so many adjustments, and all other seats are also comfortable. The guages are clear and easy to read. The rear "sun shield" is so nice by blocking out the suns glare. Exterior of Car: is so well designed and such a big improvement over previous years. The tires with the warning of low pressure was so nice, it helped us when one of the tires got a nail in it. The paint job is superb it is so shiny.

It needs MORE HORSEPOWER! Please Lexus, why do we have to go into the control screen, go to Climate Control just to turn off the Air Conditioning? The A/C should have a readily available button on the dash to turn it off. Tinted side and rear glass windows are also needed. The cupholders on the console are too small - we get Starbucks coffee many days and with a "tall" coffee the cup lid does not fit into that cupholder.

It Doesn't Get Better Than This
By mitchellrowe

2013 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

We have owned several LS Models since 1989 when the Brand Was Born
. The 2013 Base and Model "L" would win the "Grammy" and
the "Oscar" . The Automobile is a Work of Art .

The redesigned 2013 & 2014
have personality
The "soul" of the machine enthralls the driver , each time you enter the motorized vault , and sit in the automotive pleasure , as the world can be seen outside , but not heard . Effortlessly listening to the "Levinson" , or one's own thoughts . Mechanically and Simplistically
The New
LS is at a New Automotive Pinnacle.