2011 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Review: bumpy ride on my new LS, drive

2011 Lexus LS 460 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.6L V8 8-speed Automatic)

bumpy ride on my new LS, drives like a boat, bad gas milage.
By xexus on

2011 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I purchased my new 2011 from the showroom, a big splurge and excited about having a top car! When we left that night for home,the car felt like it was getting a flat tire! This continued after 4 visits back to the dealer. Finally, I was told it was the tires (they replaced all 4) and that my car will have a bumpy ride every time I get in it for the first couple of miles and then some!! That is what I expect with a $75,000 car! A car that feels like I an getting a flat when I drive to the store. I have begun to hate this car and the dealer for not solving this problem, but making excuses. I will never buy a Lexus again and plan to trade this in for a car that feels good to drive.

The ride kills this car...I have no favorite features, because I hate being in the car.

The radio sounds bad and out of balance, you have to put it all in the back speakers to get a better sound. Get better tires and fix the ride. Car drives like a boat. Gas milage.