2011 Lexus LS 460 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:
bumpy ride on my new LS, drives like a boat, bad gas milage.
By xexus on 03/21/12 13:11 PM (PDT)

2011 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I purchased my new 2011 from the showroom, a big splurge and excited about having a top car! When we left that night for home,the car felt like it was getting a flat tire! This continued after 4 visits back to the dealer. Finally, I was told it was the tires (they replaced all 4) and that my car will have a bumpy ride every time I get in it for the first couple of miles and then some!! That is what I expect with a $75,000 car! A car that feels like I an getting a flat when I drive to the store. I have begun to hate this car and the dealer for not solving this problem, but making excuses. I will never buy a Lexus again and plan to trade this in for a car that feels good to drive.

Wow. Run (don't walk) away from this car.
By doughroller on 11/17/11 08:49 AM (PST)

2011 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

The NAV system is much worse than the 430. To push a button on the screen you have to press the screen and then release the finger press before the system acknowledges the button press. This effectively doubles the amount of time it takes to enter an address. There is a knocking sound that is an inherent design flaw. The sound is caused by the fuel pump. The dealer repair shop at first pretended they couldn't hear the sound. Then they admitted it was a design flaw they couldn't rectify. De-contenting is a term that means the manufacturer has removed features that used to be there. This model has been decontented from the prior 430 in many ways.

Its harder to find a better car at any price
By jekfranklin on 06/05/11 14:19 PM (PDT)

2011 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

This is my 11th Lexus vehicle and they never disappoint. The quality of the vehicle and the personal service provided by the dealership are always tops. I have never driven a domestic car or dealt with a domestic dealership that even comes close. The other foreign brands that compete with Lexus are much more expensive and all have their drawbacks.

2011 LS 460 AWD
By rl007 on 01/09/11 15:53 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Previous Mercedes owner....now have 2010 RX 350 and 2010 GX 460 and just got 2011 LS 460 AWD. A soft quiet excellent ride, (but 2010 RX 350 feels more of a driver's car.) Appointments and materials first rate. Excellent fit and finish. Acceleration with V-8 excellent, powerful and controlled.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Lexus LS 460 in VA is:

$163 per month*