2010 Lexus LS 460 Sedan Consumer Reviews 2

2010 Lexus LS 460 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:
best car I have ever owned
By rodney on 01/30/10 13:36 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Having had Mercedes vehicles for 25 years and being tired of all the problems I decided to switch to the Lexus 460. What an incredible vehicle. Not a single problem with the new car. Took it in once for a routine check and the service dept. was unbelievably nice. The all wheel drive let me drive on some recent ice and snow as if the streets were clear.This truly is the best car I have ever owned.

My New 2010 LS 460
By David J.Lilley on 01/11/10 13:40 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I've had the car for a month just had the free 1,000 check up. The car has been great fun to drive a dream on the highway but the gas mileage has been low around 14mpg combo driving the only thing I don't like is the sound of the motor it is louder than I'm use to you don't notice it much in the car but with the window down you can hear the lifters tapping like a car that needs more oil. I'm told this is normal and others have complained as well. I don't love it but I'm sure I'll get use to it maybe I'm just sensitive. One other thing the cd player was not reading my cd's they said they put one of theirs in and it worked but I didn't see it I'll try some newer ones later so we'll see.

Perfect Car
By ikeb on 12/23/09 12:46 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I've owned 3 jags prior to this car and this car is the best I have ever owned. Feature after feature and a great smooth ride make this car great. Handling is almost perfect. Have had the car for a month and all is perfect.