Superb car
By TxDoc on
2009 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)
This is an amazing car. I test drove all the Germans and others and this is by far the best. I think this is one of the best cars ever made to date. You will wizz by cars you think must be going 20 mph while in reality they are going 70 mph - all while sipping your coffee in a luxurious setting while listening to amazing music. It has turned my daily commute into a delightful experience that I look forward to daily. I feel fortunate everyday to own this car and plan on enjoying it for a long time. I got the chrome wheels and it adds a nice look to the black car exterior. The car looks very stylish, not dull at all.
Favorite Features
ML sound system - simply the best. Amazing attention to detail. Nice exterior styling with the upgraded wheels. Interior is plush - one of the best you can find.
Suggested Improvements
Minor issues - I wish it had full Ipod integration. I also wish it didn't lock out the Nav during driving, although I understand the safety reasons. European style turn signal system for lane changing would be a nice touch.