2009 Lexus LS 460 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:
I'm truly amazed
By Jim Howard on 02/06/10 08:35 AM (PST)

2009 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Previously, I drove Lincolns for 16 years, then had two LS430s, but this LS460 is the most amazing car I've ever owned. The improvements over the LS430 are many, and the state of the art in this car is nearly perfect. I can find no faults with it, it performs flawlessly, the power is awesome, it's quiet like a tomb, comfortable to a nearly dangerous level, the features are extraordinary and everything works to perfection. I'm particularly pleased with the Hard Drive for storing your music that is on board, and the ability to play DVDs through the navigation screen with the car in park. Nothing like it when you're waiting to pick up the grand kids. I give the car 2 resounding thumbs up.

Superb car
By TxDoc on 03/18/09 20:05 PM (PDT)

2009 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

This is an amazing car. I test drove all the Germans and others and this is by far the best. I think this is one of the best cars ever made to date. You will wizz by cars you think must be going 20 mph while in reality they are going 70 mph - all while sipping your coffee in a luxurious setting while listening to amazing music. It has turned my daily commute into a delightful experience that I look forward to daily. I feel fortunate everyday to own this car and plan on enjoying it for a long time. I got the chrome wheels and it adds a nice look to the black car exterior. The car looks very stylish, not dull at all.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Lexus LS 460 Sedan in VA is:

$142 per month*