Used 2009 Lexus LS 460 Base Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Lexus LS 460 Sedan

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:

I'm truly amazed
By Jim Howard

2009 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Previously, I drove Lincolns for 16 years, then had two LS430s, but this LS460 is the most amazing car I've ever owned. The improvements over the LS430 are many, and the state of the art in this car is nearly perfect. I can find no faults with it, it performs flawlessly, the power is awesome, it's quiet like a tomb, comfortable to a nearly dangerous level, the features are extraordinary and everything works to perfection. I'm particularly pleased with the Hard Drive for storing your music that is on board, and the ability to play DVDs through the navigation screen with the car in park. Nothing like it when you're waiting to pick up the grand kids. I give the car 2 resounding thumbs up.

Favorite Features

Hard Disk Drive for storing albums. DVD option through navigation screen. Steering is perfection. Power is smooth and very satisfying.

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of one thing they could improve upon.

Superb car
By TxDoc

2009 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

This is an amazing car. I test drove all the Germans and others and this is by far the best. I think this is one of the best cars ever made to date. You will wizz by cars you think must be going 20 mph while in reality they are going 70 mph - all while sipping your coffee in a luxurious setting while listening to amazing music. It has turned my daily commute into a delightful experience that I look forward to daily. I feel fortunate everyday to own this car and plan on enjoying it for a long time. I got the chrome wheels and it adds a nice look to the black car exterior. The car looks very stylish, not dull at all.

Favorite Features

ML sound system - simply the best. Amazing attention to detail. Nice exterior styling with the upgraded wheels. Interior is plush - one of the best you can find.

Suggested Improvements

Minor issues - I wish it had full Ipod integration. I also wish it didn't lock out the Nav during driving, although I understand the safety reasons. European style turn signal system for lane changing would be a nice touch.