2008 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Review: What a Great Ride!

2008 Lexus LS 460 - Consumer Review

What a Great Ride!
By Christian on

2008 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

After having driven a Mercedes E-Class for the last seven years, I fell in love with this Lexus. I had initially planned on purchasing the GS model, but felt that it did not have enough headroom for me. After testdriving the LS, I knew that it was the perfect car for me! With the exception of the two suggested improvements noted, I love everything about this Lexus. It seems that Lexus considered even the most minute details when they designed this car, in order to create a ride as close to perfect as possible!

Smart key, Bluetooth technology, automatic parking brake mode, heated seats & steering wheel, Mark Levinson sound system, and the intuitive parking assist.

The Voice Command System needs to be improved. Often, this system does not understand me correctly. Lexus should include a list of all available voice commands in their manual. Also, Lexus should be able to figure out a way to keep the backup camera clearer in rainy weather (a wiper or blower?).