Truly amazing car!
By LSfan on
2008 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)
My wife and I originally went into the Lexus dealer looking for a new GS. The salesman took us for a ride but said upfront that the car may be a little small for me. I am 6'5 and broad shouldered. He was right and the car was a bit cramped. While we were waiting for him to return with the keys my wife saw the LS460 and said she loved how that one looked. I of course responded that it was also the most expensive! When our salesman returned we said we would also like to drive the LS. Of course there was no comparison and we bought the LS. It is just the perfect car. So fast and incredibly comfortable. The interior is the nicest we have ever seen baring none. Highly recommend it!
Favorite Features
The high horsepower engine is amazing, blue tooth and hard drive are great. Mark Levinson sound system is truly unbelievable. 19 speakers! Remote controlled window and sunroof opening is great too.
Suggested Improvements
True Iphone/Ipod connection not just an mp3 jack. Some better wheel options and something with chrome. Mp3 downloading ability instead of just wave files. That is really it. Love everything else.