This is car is great
By dcminatl on
2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)
I have owned BMW, have a Mercedes in the garage for the wife and this is definitely the best built car I have ever driven. I bought the 460 short wheel base. Zero to 60 in 5.4-5.6 seconds is not too shabby compared to the BMW 7 and Benz S class. Interior ergonomics and technology is not even close, the Lexus is superior. The 460 SWB compared to the BMW 750i seems to have more rear seat leg room and the 460L seemed like a waste of money. The BMW may own the market for road feel, but its not enough to justify the extra $16k. I was a bmw bigot, but the 460 is definitely the king of the class. Gas mileage compared to the others is superior as well.
Favorite Features
Ride, ergonomics, looks, sound system, acceleration, bluetooth, ability for the drive to adjust passenger seat without reaching over to do it. Trunk space, Keyless go.
Suggested Improvements
High end pack option without the intuitive parking, better wheel selection, more interior color options with the silver exterior, passenger side memory seats. These are just minor in my book. What an experience for the money.