THE BEST YET
By alandgrace on
2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)
I have owned 39 cars in the past 50 years including 1981 Imperial, 1977 New Yorker, 1962 Thunderbird,2002 Infiniti Q-45, 2006 Infiniti M, 2006 Lexus LS430, and this is the best yet. It outperforms the Q-45, handles better than the LS430, and is just as quiet as the LS430. The Nobel Spinael Mica is the most beautiful color I have ever owned. We drive 2500 miles to CA to visit the children and driving 600 miles a day in 4 days is a breeze. The gas mileage for a 380 HP engine is incredible. In our last trip to CA, we averaged 29 MPG. I have gotten as high as 31 MPG on a 500 mile round trip. No car is perfect, but this one is as close as I have ever owned.
Favorite Features
Teleios wheels, reclining rear seats, automatic door/trunk closers, Mark Levinson Sound System, extension on front driver's seat, handling.
Suggested Improvements
Improve the voice recognition system. My 2002 and 2006 Infinitis had a superior voice recognition system that I used all the time. The Infiniti system picks up voice commands easily and immediately. I gave up using the Lexus system because it seldom recognized what I was saying.