The Best Car I ever owned
By Cyrus on
2007 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)
This car is amazing. It drives smooth, powerful and a kick under the hood if you need to get going. I was able to move up in the pecking order by getting the longer wheel base. I am glad I did. My kids tell me the back seats are more comfortable than the front. Unfortunately for them it may be some time before their dad drives them again. They kept playing with the rear sunshade, adjusting the seats, turning on the seat heaters on each other. I finally just turned up the awesome sound system to drown out the fighting in the back. I'm a little over 6'6". I can fit comfortably behind the fully extended drivers seat. I have spent the last 2 days uploading CDs into the hard drive in the stereo.
Favorite Features
Style of the car, the drive is amazing, power of the engine, the stereo and the interior. The leather seats are very comfortable. Most of the toys that are in the car can be operated without reading the directions. But I guess the salesman did link up the cell for me. I also like the keyless entry.
Suggested Improvements
I would prefer it to be a little more responsive when asking for the power. But this doesn't change my mind about the car.