2007 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Review: Silver LS 460

2007 Lexus LS 460 - Consumer Review

2007 Lexus LS 460

Silver LS 460
By Robert on

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I took delivery on Oct 27 after 8 months waiting. It has been worth it -- far superior in all ways except smoothness of ride to my 2000 LS 400. Comfort and ergonomics are great. The DVD navigation system is an improvement over my wife's SC 430 and the voice recognition works perfectly. The brake hold feature is a wonderful touch; I use it all the time. Comfort of the seats is great and the back seats are simply exceptional. I am always surprised at the comparisons with big MB's/BMW's where the LS is denigrated for its handling. I don't buy a 4200 pound car for handling. I am interested in comfort, quiet, seamless power, good brakes, intuitive controls and DEPENDABILITY. The LS excels !

Power, smoothness, build quality, comfort, good gas mileage, automatic brake hold, intuitive DVD navi system, Hard disk recording capability, exterior styling and interior ergonomics, etc., etc. -- what's not to like!

Going back to a 60 aspect ratio on the tires would likely enable returning to the ride quality of my old LS 400 -- it's not that the LS 460 rides harshly -- but I have been spoiled by the LS 400.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review