2007 Lexus LS 460 4.6L V8 8-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Lexus LS4 60 after a

2007 Lexus LS 460 Sedan - Consumer Review

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Lexus LS4 60 after a month of ownership
By alex k on

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I guess it is needless to mention all the technological marvels that have been included in this vehicle. The 380 HP power plant paired with an 8 speed automatic transmission deliver the most pleasant, luxury ride. The car comes pre-packaged in 4-5 trims. Unfortunately I could not get a laser-guided cruise control with pre-collision system, since it is only offered on the top of the line LS460 L. I could not buy the longer version due to length limitation of my garage, and the above feature is not normally installed on lower end models. Of course one could configure any combination of features, but that is subject for a long wait, since vehicle has to be special ordered in this case.

Favorite Features

Smart key entry system, blue tooth, 6 DVD changer with hard drive (you can record your favorite CD on hard drive). Ventilated seats.

Suggested Improvements

The navigation system disables any manual input once the car is moving. The speech recognition does not always recognize my voice. The system could enable manual entry if there is a passenger in the passenger seat. One has to stop on the expressway to make route adjustments. I absolutely hate this!