2007 Lexus LS 460 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:
Nice car, but disappointment
By carlover on 01/05/07 20:44 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I've owned S500s, 7-series, A8s, and an LS 430. After my latest car ('04 S500), I decided to give Lexus another try with their new LS 460L. After owning the car for a few months now, I've come to realize why it is so much cheaper than its claimed competition (S550, A8L, 750Li.) The performance, attention to detail, driving technology advancement, luxury, and style is sub par when compared with the German makes. After switching between my wife's 745Li and this car, I definitely notice the small touches with the BMW that add up to huge diff. (i.e., driver oriented controls, smoother/wider power band, brakes that automatically dry themselves, power closing drs, etc.).

When you Care Enough to Drive the Best
By James R on 01/05/07 07:58 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

We have owned 5 Lexus cars and the LS 460 is the best in a grouping of cars that were all outstanding. The attention to detail, the comfort and style, inside and out, are exceptional. We have been approached several times by people wanting to look at the car and to congratulate us on having such a beautiful automobile. Dollar for dollar, there is no other luxury car in its class that comes close to the Lexus LS 460.

Best car I have ever owned!
By talktomatt on 12/25/06 09:39 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

This is my 6th Lexus automobile and BY FAR the nicest and best riding I have ever had! I own 4 cars including a Mercedes, but this car has them all beat by a mile or two! It is very quiet and smooth with lots of power and I love all the little goodies it has such as showing me the tire pressures, even for the spare, by pushing a button! The GPS is MUCH improved and the ride is just wonderful!

A bargain, if twice the price
By mitchellrowe on 12/21/06 00:14 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Front interior room seems wider and higher. Vehicle is faster and more responsive than the LS 430. Leather work is craftsman style as in the SC 430. Enjoying the satellite radio. Strong climate control. No wind noise. The engine is now audible at idle. 8 forward gears. Came with Bridgestones not Dunlops: runs straight down the road - no wandering drift. Stronger brakes than the LS 430 . Easier steering. Larger view from backup camera . This car is a 10. Nothing negative!

Amazing Car
By Jerry on 12/15/06 08:51 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

The LS 460L sets new standards for the luxury car market. Mine replaces a European luxury car and is a huge improvement over my previous model. The panel is attractive and the controls are logical. Comfort for a king. Never have I seen such luxury. Room, room - the front seats move back far enough to accommodate the very largest drivers. Astonishing rear space for long legs. The car has superb handling and firm cornering. Quick as a cat, it handles tight, rough mountain roads effortlessly. Acceleration is astonishing for this huge sedan. Braking is equally smooth and quick. The LS 460L is a Winner!!

Better yet
By DFE on 12/02/06 03:44 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I traded my LS 430 for an LS 460 this last month. The 460 is comparable in interior size and leg room although the trunk is a tad smaller. The car rides well and is a bit more noisy than the 430. The electronics (radio, DVD, GPS) are great but complicated and require a bit of concentration to use.

Second Lexus
By foolish on 11/29/06 14:51 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I really enjoy and like the car overall. I feel foolish purchasing the executive package, as you have to be less than 5 ft tall to recline in the back seat recliner. When it is reclined, the front rider seat inhibits the window view out the right side of the car and no one can ride in the front right seat. It goes from a 4 seater to a 3 seater.

Best of the Class
By Jackie on 11/28/06 13:09 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I have tested S550, BMW 7 series and Audi A-8. Lexus has the best engine, drive train, interior quality, options and dollar value. Put the Lexus dependability on top of all these, I cannot see how people can justify the other German products.

Business Owner
By Loc Truong on 11/24/06 21:06 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Been driving for a month so far so good. Very comfort and great quality. We like it very much.

History Wins!
By Troy Howard on 11/24/06 08:46 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

The history of Lexus is unquestionably the best in category for reliability, workmanship, innovation, comfort and value. This vehicle leads the pack of all vehicles made by Toyota. Of course, reliability is yet to be seen but if I were a betting man I would bet the farm on this car as well. I've had the car only 2 weeks and can't find enough excuses to tell my wife why I need to leave the house and go out just so I can drive our new baby. The joy of leaving the garage and driving countless miles in any direction is what I live for these days. I never thought I would want to go to work in the morning.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.