2007 Lexus LS 460 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:
Excellent Car
By garyr on 04/02/07 11:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Came from a BMW 750il. I have the L model with the touring package that has larger brakes, calipers and rotors, 19" wheels and 3 way air ride. This car exceeds my BMW in every class. I think this car is the best of both worlds with performance, luxury, technology and reliability. I fell in love with this car as soon as I sat in it. It fits you perfectly and is everything my BMW is not when optioned right. I've owned 2 generations of sevens over the years.

Touring Package Option
By tricky73 on 03/31/07 07:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

It would be more helpful if posters identify their specific model; my take is there is a noticeable difference between SWB, LWB, and the Touring Package. I am very apprehensive at the moment re reliability; I had a rather simple electrical problem which seemed to baffle service personnel. The Parking Assist accessory borders on fraud by Lexus as it relates to the owner; it is complicated, flakey, and poorly supported with useful instructional material. All 460L models I have seen have this option, and when even my dealership couldn't get it to work reliably, they advised "just don't use it."

Very fast
By jim on 02/22/07 21:37 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

From previous experiences with Lexus, I didn't expect this car to be as fast and sporty, yet smooth as it is. Great ride but had to take it back to the dealer 20 mins after I left with it, because a loose flap was hitting the tire.

3rd LS
By Tom on 02/11/07 18:46 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

This is my 3rd LS (previously had a 98 and 01). This is my favorite LS. It is quick, smooth and powerful. The Mark Levinson sound system is amazing.

Very nice car
By Santino Gino on 02/10/07 10:19 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Great car, very smooth and a super soft drive. Scary how it can put you to sleep. I do like this car a lot, it was my 2nd choice. I really wanted the Mercedes Benz S Class, but this car was $20k cheaper.

Lexus
By jd on 02/09/07 13:33 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I have had the 460 for about two weeks, and I wish I had more time to drive the car. Currently 721 miles. Great performance, exceptional sound system w/XM, and a very easy to use and intuitive navi system make this a luxurious and athletic performance sedan. The final straw for me at 6'4" with two boys at 6'3" plus was comfort and space for all!

Lexus LS 460
By Dave on 02/05/07 06:40 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Just got rid of my 745i for this car because maintenance costs for Lexus are much cheaper than BMW after warranty expires. BMW handles better, but bells and whistles are much more user friendly and updated in the Lexus (eg. touch screen, entry for nav system). Much more value in this car for the mone. Rides smooth, very quiet cabin.

Continual Improvement
By DFE on 01/21/07 13:56 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I traded a '03 430 for this car. It gets plenty of looks.

Better than Benz
By Lisa on 01/11/07 20:18 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I test drove the Benz S series. No comparison. My Benz experience bad, so I said let's try Lexus. Fell in love immediately! Bottom line, reliability. Everything is great, except I wish instead of ash tray they used that for storage. I want a place to just put my phone or keys. If you have the $'s this is the car. Power, looks, reliability, this car has it!

Love my Lexus
By 2007 Lexus LS 460 L on 01/11/07 15:11 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

This car sets the standards. Definitely the King of the road.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.