2007 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Review: 47,500 Miles Problem Free So F

2007 Lexus LS 460 - Consumer Review

47,500 Miles Problem Free So Far
By Sherelle on

2007 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I've had my car since Nov 06. The only thing I've had to replace are the tires @ 45k miles and a $7 battery for my key fob. I'm planning to take the car in for the wind noise, rattling and hesitation before my warranty expires. Service on the car is expensive, but that's to be expected. Oil changes are just under $80, 45k service is $240, 50k is $320 and 90k is $1,160 (DC area). If this car last me 20 years it will be well worth the $70+ it cost. My 1996 ES is still running after 216k miles. I love this car so I hope it continues to meet my expectations.

Styling and reliability were most important. The Hard drive is really nice. I also like the fact that you cannot lock your keys in the car nor trunk. No lock outs...just don't lose the key because that will cost you about $355.

NAV override; better voice activation; make the back seat a little more comfortable, especially the middle seat. DVD player in back in the standard model would've been nice.