2006 Lexus LS 430 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best car for the money

2006 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Review

Best car for the money
By Mike on

2006 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I'm in the finance business so I drive a lot. This is my 4th Lexus in 12 years all LS's. I went to test drive the MBZ S-Class, the 750 BMWs and the Infiniti M45 and I still come back for the best ride for the money. Reliability is a major factor in my decision plus I'm not a techno guy. Always looking for a solid ride and this car delivers. It helps that it has beautifull spacious cabin. Another 50 to 60hp will help against the Germans. I'm in my early forties I do feel the car styling a bit old fashioned. I know that the 2007 model new looks will help attract a younger crowd. Will trade up for new model can wait.

Favorite Features

Very reliable, best car for the money. Lexus provides a high end car without the hassles. Lowest ownership and maintetnace costs in its class.

Suggested Improvements

The styling is somewhat dated.The navigation voice activation needs much improvement not user friendly and somewhat quirky. Lexus should take a look at Acura's.