2005 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Review: A Wonderful Luxury Experience

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Review

A Wonderful Luxury Experience
By Sam on

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 4th LS car. Normally I like to change brands when a buy a car, but Iíve owned a Lexus since 1992. (Still have the original LS too.) I had a 2002 LS 430 with only 25K on it, but the new toys and styling changes made me get one. This is a great car pure and simple. The interior is wonderful and the leather is better than my last one. The Backup Camera is great along with the Bluetooth. It has a solid presence to it on the road. Based on my prior Lexus experience I have no doubt about the reliability. My 1992 has not caused any problems despite its age. My '98 and '02 LSs were also trouble free. The only concern is the effect of the 18-inch tires on the ride of the car.

Wonderful electronic toys. Makes me feel like a kid again! Excellent customer service, long term reliability, resale value. This is the "thinking (wo)man's car" If you could care less about snob appeal or race car handling this is the car for you!!!

Fuel economy is okay, but then again this is a luxury car!! LS 430s incidentally aren't hit with a gas guzzler gas, one of few in its class to earn that designation! I would prefer the new LS to have a lower profile, much like the old LS 400s