2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan Consumer Reviews 9

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (98 reviews )
WORTH EVERY DOLLAR
By GARY on 01/06/05 00:36 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

If you can afford it, buy it! This is the finest auto I have ever owned, and as long as I can buy one I will always purchase a Lexus. I have had 12 back operations and I need to have a very smooth riding car, this was by far the best of all, and I tried the entire top of the line. It is one of the things I look forward to every day, getting up in the morning and driving my Lexus. I told my wife not to be upset, but I was in love with another... my new 430. Enjoy, Gary.

Lexus LS 430 ultra
By Tom on 01/05/05 10:22 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

You ride on a magic carpet when driving this car. Luxery and performance envelope you whether driving or riding as a passenger. I love the black cherry color and fabulous sound system.

Best car I will EVER own
By Emil on 01/03/05 12:15 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Absolutely remarkable, so full of features and quality, in the snow it is no problem at all.

Headon crash
By Charles H. Hasper on 01/02/05 15:20 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

11/29/04 we were struck headon by an intixicated driver followed with a rear crah by a truck that was unable to stop. Thanks to 4 airbags that deployed and fastened seatr belts my wife and I only sustained minor injuries. I'm convinced that the car saved our lives. The '04 was "totaled" and we just took delivery of an identical '05 relacement. Out 7th LS since 1990. Nothing compares to an LS regardless of price and now of safety also.

It's still to new
By Douglas Weiss on 01/02/05 11:26 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

What a wonderful car. This is the kind of a car you want to get on the highways and drive. The ride is smooth and quiet, with all the power you could want for a luxury car.

Wonderful!
By LexusMan@Aol.com on 12/14/04 11:03 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I test drove the Infiniti Q45, the Lincoln Towncar, the Toyota Avalon, and the Lexus LS 430. The Avalon was too small, the Towncar handled badly, and the Q45 was nice but I got a better deal on the Lexus Ls430. This car handles very well ( Not as well as the Avalon or Q45.) This car has the smoothiest ride ever and has a wonderful stero syestem.

Simply the Best...
By RDC on 12/12/04 19:57 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I traded a 1999 LS400 which was near perfect...but the 2005 LS 430 w/the Nav-Sport Package....is just perfect ! It sells itself...but the quality & reliability can't be understated !

My third LS-430
By Paul Battenberg on 12/04/04 10:02 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My only complaint is that they changed the glove compartment from two doors to one, and things fall off the shelf inside now. Go back to two doors. Everything else rates a "10"

Best sedan I've ever owned
By Bruce Saxe on 11/27/04 09:52 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is the finest automobile I've ever owned. The quality of build, ride, creature comforts, style and amenities are second to none. Even better is the reliability of Lexus built into this vehicle. Yes this is expensive, but compared to the competition, this car is a bargain.

superb automobile
By ron kay on 11/17/04 20:07 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

absolutely a superb automobile, i have owned 3 mercedes, no comparison, this car does it all, the nav system, voice activation, bluetooth, it's all there, they did it right