2005 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (97 reviews )
My Lexus
By pboedeker on 02/01/05 12:01 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My 2004 LS430 is a real delight to drive. The optional Smart Access is a wonderful idea. I utilize the Parking Assistant and find the multiple seat positions quite comfortable on long rides. The real beauty of this car is in the handling. Until you have driven a 430 you just can't understand... it's as smooth as warm butter.

sensibility
By mel on 01/31/05 02:08 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car glides on butter-very comfy to drive. If you like to feel the road, the jerky motions and tossing around on your seat, this is not for you. Most sensible and reliable car on this planet. You can pay more for better acceleration and sharper looks, but why? I am comfortable with myself and have no needs for bigger ego from a fancy type. I can live in this car! No others provide the same refinement.

Excellent automobile
By c pierce on 01/29/05 08:37 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car has excellent lines, an exceptional interior design and is a joy to drive. I could not be happier with my purchase. It is an awesome automobile.

A luxury bargain
By Ian Schmidt on 01/28/05 22:46 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

For those of us who don't define ourselves by the hood ornament on our car, the LS 430 is both a fantastic solidly-built car and a great deal. It drives much smaller than it is, it's got great power when you "drop the hammer", the Mark Levinson stereo puts many high-dollar home systems to shame, and it's truly comfortable for 5 adults. Plus it's got enough trunk room to make you wonder why people buy SUVs, and the gas mileage is better than you'd expect for a car of this size.

Rob's rating
By ROBERT CORSELLO on 01/27/05 14:12 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is far and away the best car I have ever driven, it is very dependable, quiet, powerful, and the ride is excellent. The main feature is the service, I have had a lot of cars and no car company compares to Lexus service.

The Best of The Best
By Michael Levy. Author on 01/27/05 08:50 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

No matter if you are driving to work or driving for pleasure The Lexus LS 430 makes driving a pure delight. Having owned several Rolls Royces, the Lexus serves up better super luxury with excellent performance and a much lower cost . The road holding is superb and acceleration better than many so called sports cars. The price is far lower than Merc or BMW similar models. For luxury, trouble free, joyful motoring the Lexus LS 430 cannot be rivaled.

Quality, Luxury & Service
By Zoom on 01/10/05 06:39 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

After years of trying other luxury cars, I am back to the Lexus. The service can't be matched. The quality is top notch. The car screams with luxury and comfort. I highly recommend this car.

Outstanding value
By mox1 on 01/09/05 12:37 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I upgraded from RX 300 to the LS 430. To say that I am delighted with this car is an understatement. I can't wait to go to work every morning so that I can enjoy my hour long drive to work. With the rock solid reliability, the tremendous value for the money, the German rivals offer no competition. At 60K it is a bargain for all the features packed.

lexus, the best!
By david h. sager on 01/06/05 21:06 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is the first non-American car I have personally owned. It is flawless in every respect. I have the touring suspension and it is great for super handling and just a 'ball' to drive. The steering response, the engine performance, and the elegant design of the interior is unbelievable. This car leads, does not 'follow'.

WORTH EVERY DOLLAR
By GARY on 01/06/05 00:36 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

If you can afford it, buy it! This is the finest auto I have ever owned, and as long as I can buy one I will always purchase a Lexus. I have had 12 back operations and I need to have a very smooth riding car, this was by far the best of all, and I tried the entire top of the line. It is one of the things I look forward to every day, getting up in the morning and driving my Lexus. I told my wife not to be upset, but I was in love with another... my new 430. Enjoy, Gary.