2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (97 reviews )
2005 Lexus LS 430
By Kathy Conrad on 03/27/05 10:35 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Lexus LS since 1992. I have owned 2 LS 400's and this is my 2nd LS 430. I was talked into purchasing a Mercedes-Benz E-500 last June. I just sold the car yesterday after purchasing my new LS 430 several weeks ago. I will never make that mistake again. I am a Lexus lover through and through!! This car is unbelievable. Smooth, quiet, comfortable, wonderful craftmanship, and such a pleasure to drive.

Great automobile
By JKROME on 03/24/05 18:50 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 6th LS and each one has been even better than the last. This is a very smooth riding and handling car. Very quiet ride and the service has always been excellent.

Holds the Title Belt
By a stewart on 03/21/05 23:46 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Has so much more to offer than any other car in its class for the price. Everything it offers is useful and for the most part easy to use. Superior build and sooooo quiet. A hesitant transmission at some low speeds is the only negative and eventually we have gotten used to it. Finding a car with the full options in the color we wanted was the toughest part of the sale.

Not as good as they say
By Michael O'Brien on 03/14/05 08:52 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Whilst the Lexus is a superb car it is not perfect and I have had numerous problems which the dealership were not very cooperative in dealing with. These include a sun roof which rattles at low speed, spurious warnings from the low tire pressure sensors, and a time lag on the accelerator.

Strictly Awesome!
By Joe Weiland on 03/13/05 21:32 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The most awesome ride on wheels. Tremendous spunk when passing, smooth acceleration and great gas mileage. I went from Green Bay, WI to Omaha, NE on one tank of gas (594 miles).

My first lexus
By wesley callaway on 03/12/05 17:25 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased the Lexus Ultra. This model has all the creature comforts available. All the extra gizmos take a engineer to figure out how to operate.

I Love My Car!
By Jenola Williams on 03/12/05 15:15 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I love the way my Lexus rides. I always enjoy taking a drive even if it's just down the street. I would strongly recommend it to anyone who can afford it.

My 2005 LS 430
By Charles H. Hasper on 03/12/05 14:53 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is a comfortable luxury sedan that performs and handles like a sports car. I have had the other premium sedans, keep testing and know that I wouldn't be satisfied with another make. And it's safe. Was hit head-on and survived well. NOTHING ever goes wrong with this car!

Mc's LS 430
By Latrece on 03/12/05 13:52 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The most powerful, well equipped luxury vehicle in any class. Our LS is equipped with the sports suspension. The power when I accelerate is unreal. The soft leather heated and cooling seats are the ultimate. It handles like a charm on the road. It is so comfortable that when driving I feel like I will fall asleep. The 18 inch tires grip the road. It makes you feel like you are flying on land. When riding as a passenger, I feel like I am flying in first class on a 757.

Lexus LS 430
By Niels Stenhoj on 03/12/05 08:11 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my third Lexus 400/430 and it the best. Lexus has an understanding for what the consumer thinks is luxury. They do not load up the car with fancy technology that you do not need. They focus on making your ride as safe and comfortable as possible.