2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (97 reviews )
Just get that car
By Aram on 10/22/05 18:43 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The Best car for Summer time, don't drive it in winter, I mean you can but on the snow I wouldn't recommend.

Great, but still room for improvement
By nickm52 on 10/06/05 22:49 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Great car overall. Executive comfort package makes ride enjoyable for all passengers. The car performance-wise is good and It beats out my previously owned benzs and bmws in all of the categories except for handling and exterior design.

Wonderful Car
By Mike on 08/23/05 17:52 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned most luxury brands, and this is by far the best car I have owned (I got the Modern Luxury package with SmartAccess). I tested the others, but the Lexus was simply in a different league. Ride quality is extraordinary-- both smooth and quiet. The interior is exceptionally well crafted. If you cannot get comfortable in the LS 430's seats, you simply cannot get comfortable in any car. Performance is better than I expected. The LS 430 does not have quite as many technological gadgets as the Acura or Infiniti, but it certainly has enough.

My New LS430
By Jim on 08/18/05 12:08 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Problems: 1) drivers seat not comfortable - feels like you sit in a hole and perforated seats don't permit you to move easily. 2) No good way to run XM antenna in the trunk. 3) Hard to see orange letters on display (too small). 4) Ride too hard with low profile tires.

By david h. sager on 08/16/05 23:01 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is a truly great automobile. Quality is unsurpassed, trim, fit are done right. The engine is the finest I have ever driven--quite powerful and never shows strain. only regret is I didn't reach this level sooner!

Tough to buy anything else
By Jeff on 08/12/05 10:18 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 2nd LS430. I put almost 90K miles on my first LS and never had one problem. Ride, interior are excellent but what keeps me coming back to this car is the quality and features. Outstanding car

My favorite car
By Lee on 08/04/05 19:16 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

It's like driving your living room. Nothing could be more comfortable to drive. Lexus has thought of everything and then some. The electronics are amazing. I was not overly impressed with the Mark Levinson radio which is an expensive item and must come with the Navigation. The service and delivery does live up to the Lexus reputation.

A great car
By ruth mcc on 07/25/05 20:02 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car doesn't only run perfect, it seems to glide. this is the 2nd LS430 that i have bought new, the only problem I have found you just can't go back to driving any other car. you are hooked. The gas milage isn't great but 28 mpg on the hiway isnt bad for a car of this size.

The best at any Price
By John on 07/10/05 11:15 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This amazing automobile is the very finest being produced today hands down and has changed the way all auto companys make there cars. The germans exclude Porsche have much to be concerned about. Reputations fall by the way side, living by there looks and marketing to pull them out of there poor quality will not be enough today. The consumer who can afford a top of the line motor car is rejecting poor build quality for the lexus LS430 the best automobile on the planet as of today there is nothing finer period.

GREAT CAR
By DEXMON on 07/09/05 11:17 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is the best car I have ever owned. I bought it on 1/31/05 and have already driven more than 25000 miles and have no problems with this car. The ride is so smooth you feel like you are riding in the clouds. I love the navigation controls and the touch screen. I will buy another car except the ls.