Well well well
By MSH on
2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)
I had to make this post because the last review was over two years ago. I burn through cars being a sales rep. I try to purchase them at least 2 years old so that I don't take the depreciation hit so hard. Looking for reliability after two BMWs, I bumped into this car on a MB lot. I felt foolish for not knowing that a car could be that much better. If you are thinking about purchasing this car do it! I am 6'6" and enjoy getting out of bed in the morning knowing I have a hour of alone time with my 430. Sometimes you become lulled into such a comfortable trance. I have found myself in my driveway on the phone with my laptop out. Never mind the office. Ultra package is great.
Favorite Features
Nav. Bluetooth, key system, fridge in back, suspension, pickup, AC, stereo, cooling seats, all the seat controls, backup camera, turning radius, park assist, window screens, back massage feature in the back.
Suggested Improvements
Let me input destination in GPS when driving. I can handle it. The exterior styling is bland but I need a car that is modest from the outside. I think the 460 took care of that. Needs a better wheel design though still.