Lexus seems to have the perfect luxury
car recipe for people who are not
satisfied with Cadillacs/Lincolns (too
soft) or BMWs, Mercedes', or Audi's
(too edgy). This car has every
conceivable comfort feature on the
market today, and it is very user
friendly as compared to the German
makes. If you are seeking the
ultimate driving experience, pass on
this car. If you desire an extremely
reliable, user friendly, automobile,
then the LS belongs in your garage.
1. Resale Value
2. Comfort and Quietness
3. Reliability and Build Quality
5. Awesome Stereo and Headlights
1. Driver's seat memory should
include climate settings, radio
station presets, etc. for each driver
(Cadillac has this down to a science.
2. Cupholders are a mite shallow.
3. Brake modulation is tricky
4. Gated shifter seems stiff at times