2004 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Review: This guy won't buy anymore eur

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Review

This guy won't buy anymore euro trash
By zdude on

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I've orned BMW's and Mercedes and now that Lexus has a luxury vehicle that has a sports suspension, the day when I would buy a European car is over. I was so tired of visiting the service department with my last BMW (25 times in as many months) and the crappy service I also get at my local Mercedes dealer, it was time to try out a Lexus. I am glad I did! Imagine - Nav, Bluetooth, stereo and other electronics actually working! AWesome interior and fit and finish. I actually look forward to driving again. This is a great car, period.

Bluetooth, NAV, backup camera, parking sensors, seats, sports suspension and stereo (including XM)!

I wish the steering wheel could extend another inch or so and please go back to two glove boxes or allow the new glovebox door to open more fully. Also, it would be nice to have the XM antenna integrated with the rest of the antennas instead of being stuck on the side of the trunk.