2004 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Review: "Conservative, Reliable Luxury

2004 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Review

2004 Lexus LS 430

Base Sedan (4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic)

"Conservative, Reliable Luxury"
By Murphy 2010 on

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned and driven many cars in my life from cheap to expensive and I can honestly say that the 2004 Lexus LS430 that I currently have surpasses them all. The car is big but it handles very well and it is very quiet and luxurious and unlike other expensive cars like BMW and Mercedes the Lexus is very reliable so you are not constantly in the shop getting things repaired. The car also is not bad on gas when you compare it to other V-8's and even some V-6's. I also like the fact that although the car is very luxurious it is not ostentatious(flashy)because I am conservative and do not like a lot of attention. Lastly I had heard that Lexus Customer service was outstanding and it is.

Ride, quality, reliability and the fact that it is conservative looking and does not keep me going back to the shop for repairs. I also like Lexus Customer Service because when I take my car in for routine maintenance they are very attentive, which also contributes to why I like the car.

Have the car run on regular unleaded gasoline and not require premium because gas prices are never going to be low again and premium unleaded gasoline unnecessarily adds to the cost of owning the car especially when most cars nowadays run on regular gasoline (87 octane).

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review