Absolute Perfection
By buckeye30 on
2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)
After I paid of the student loans, I wanted to treat myself with something very special. Though some people called me an old man for choosing LS-430, I didn't care, and WOW. I am mean WOW. This car exceeds all my high engineering expectations, and redefines the definitions of luxury, reliability, fit & finish, and high quality. I don't even know where to start from, but all I can say I am very lucky to be owner of such a magnificent car. It is truly an engineering masterpiece. It takes awhile to understand what a special car it is, and after driving it for some time, you forget how special it is until you drive other cars, or people compliment you.
Favorite Features
1) Powerful, yet smooth and quiet engine. 2) Superb choice of material. 3) Excellent stereo system 4) Full of technology 5) Reliability 6) Gas mileage 7) Safety features 8) Beautifully made interior. 9) Everlasting exterior 10) Headlights 11) Smooth and serene transmission The list goes on and on.
Suggested Improvements
This is a gentlemen's car with ample of horsepower, but not meant to be sporty. It has no problem taking you out of hurry, and the acceleration from 60 to 120 mph is heart pounding. Having said that, I would have liked to have more lower end torque. Give me 50 more horsepower and torque, and it becomes a beast.