2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )
Jack C Richmond's Love of his Lexus's
By Jack C. Richmond on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 6th LS400 series Lexus. They all perform, ride perfectly.The best cars I have ever owned. How the Company manages to keep improving each years model is amazing. Each auto I have had has been improved with each new model, and when I have been driving them, I can't see how they can make the car any better, but they do!!

I love my Lexus---& McGrath Lexus Dealer
By Diane Salach on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My car is my office. I am always proud to invite my clients to ride in my car. It is comfortable, reliable and best of all BEAUTIFUL. I have been driving Lexus since 1991 and will never go back to my other luxury automobiles of the past! Thanks for keeping your standards above the rest!

superb!
By lexo on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle with comfort and style.

Amazing
By G S Mc on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The most fun and stylish car I have ever driven. The performance is absolutely unbelievable. An extremely quite and smoth ride

Luxury at it's best
By Maishe02 on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Overall a very excellent auto. The finish is flawless. Performance leaves nothing to be desired. Has every luxury feature I could desire. Particularly like the moving directional vanes of the A/c and the satellite navigation without the necessity of CDs.

The Best Car I have ever owned
By Glennpearson on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Oustanding car would by another when I am ready to trade. By far the best I have ever owned, Lexus owns me as a customer now as I have forever left Mercedes.

LS430 w/Sport Suspension
By incognito on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Very few people are aware how well this sporty model compares to BMWs & M-Benz. Handling & roadholding are superb. 18" tires stay glued to the road, regardless of undulations & nothing fazes it, inspiring enormous confidence. Unlike the std. model's extra-plush ride, you know exactly what the road surface is like under you. Feedback is firm, but not harsh, making the driving experience very Lexus-like. However, you must enjoy sporty handling; if pure luxury is your thing, you probably shouldn't order this suspension. But if you want a great car that is also great fun to drive, this one is for you. Given 500hp, this would be the Best of the Best!

New Owner
By Lexus Novice on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Because of a decline in Mercedes quality I traded my trouble proned E class for a new Lexus LS 430. It's a fantastic car! Only car I've purchased in 35 years that had zero defects. Two months later , still zero. Love it.

430 near perfection!~!!!
By PVCDDS on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This auto is one of the best!! Lexus has done a fantastic job in conyinuing their pursuit of perfection! Having owned and driven this car for 9 months I have a keen idea of just how good this car is. Don't do the BMW or Benz until you have driven this car or you will be sorry

Lexus consistency
By gotopless on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

3rd Lexus purchase. The are the most reliable cars I have ever owned! (40 and counting)Service is OUTSTANDING, although it hasn't been back since the 1,000 checkup! The ultra has more for the passenger than the person that pays for it, is the only complaint. ( My kids LOVE IT!)